Rig City Roasting Company, Inc. is a specialty coffee company based in Bakersfield, California, and is operated by husband and wife team, Isaac and Shannon Dennis. With a combined 15 years of management and production experience in the industry, our team has had the opportunity to explore and be inspired by the hard work that it takes to produce a truly exceptional cup of coffee.
We are committed to responsible practices; all the way from sourcing to the cup. We're proud to purchase ethically sourced beans from small coffee traders, and package with 100% recycled bags lined with plant-based compostable film.
OUR COFFEE SHOP IS LOCATED AT: 1820 G st Bakersfield CA 93301. Below are a couple other options on where to enjoy our coffee or pick up bagged beans.
1. Haggin Oaks Farmers Market: Kaiser Permanente 8800 Ming Ave. 9am-2pm (bagged beans, cold brew, nitro, merchandise)
2. Moo Creamery: 4885 Truxtun ave (serving drip and espresso based drinks)
3. Eureka Burger: 10520 Stockdale Hwy, Bakersfield (serving drip coffee)
4. New Vintage Grill: 9901 Hageman suite 100 (serving drip coffee)
5. Sully's Chevron Gas Stations: Ming/Buena Vista, Ollive/Calloway, & Coffee/Stockdale. (bagged beans and cold brew growlers)
5. Churches serving Rig City: Valley Baptist Church (Fruitvale Campus), Resurrection Church, The Bridge Bible Church, & The Garden.